Tricia A Ray, DMD
From early in Dr. Ray’s dental career she knew that she wanted focus her practice on Pediatric Dentistry treating children, adolescents, and patients with special health care needs. Her warm and friendly demeanor helps patients feel comfortable and welcome in the dental environment. She is committed to providing quality dental care in a caring and calm manner. She hopes that every patient will have a positive dental experience that will, in turn, establish a positive attitude toward dentistry for a lifetime.
Dr. Ray grew up in Northern Virginia and completed her undergraduate education at the College of William and Mary. She then obtained her dental degree at the University of Pennsylvania before continuing onto her residency in Pediatric Dentistry at Columbia University and New York Presbyterian Hospital. After graduation she practiced in New York and Connecticut for a few years before moving to practice in Salem, Oregon in 2009.
Outside of the office, Dr. Ray enjoys all sorts of outdoor pursuits, like running, biking, swimming, hiking, and camping. She also enjoys crossword puzzles, reading, sewing, gardening, and spending time with her family. She holds numerous volunteer positions with the Junior League of Portland and the Salem-Keizer Head Start Advisory Board.
- College of William and Mary, BS
- University of Pennsylvania, DMD
- Columbia University, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry
Professional Licensure and Certifications:
- Board Certified in Pediatric Dentistry
- Oregon Board of Dentistry
- New York Board of Dentistry
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Staff Privileges at Northbank Surgical Center
- Assistant Professor OHSU School of Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry Department
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Diplomats of the Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Oregon Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Marion/Polk Dental Association